Desktop,portable,appetiainc.com,Portable,Neck,Mini,$11,/foredeck1712685.html,U,fan,Fan,KumenTo,Fan,Electronics , Computers Accessories,WT-F22 $11 KumenTo Fan portable fan WT-F22 Portable Neck Fan Mini Desktop U Electronics Computers Accessories $11 KumenTo Fan portable fan WT-F22 Portable Neck Fan Mini Desktop U Electronics Computers Accessories Desktop,portable,appetiainc.com,Portable,Neck,Mini,$11,/foredeck1712685.html,U,fan,Fan,KumenTo,Fan,Electronics , Computers Accessories,WT-F22 KumenTo It is very popular Fan portable fan WT-F22 Desktop Portable Neck U Mini KumenTo It is very popular Fan portable fan WT-F22 Desktop Portable Neck U Mini
1. Small size: The neck-mounted fan is small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry and use.
2. Powerful function: It has streamlined fan blades to reduce noise, reduce wind resistance and increase air supply area.
3. Applicable occasions: The fan is an ideal choice for family, car, office, desktop, camping or traveling.
4. USB charging: The fan is powered by USB, compatible with PC/laptop, mobile power, AC adapter, car charger and other USB supported power sources.
5. Easy to carry: The fan can not only be hung on the neck, but also fixed on the waist and wrist, which is convenient and comfortable.
The fan has three wind speeds, which can save energy and protect the environment, which can bring you a cool feeling in summer.
Battery capacity: 2000mah
Charging time: 3h
Use time: 10h (low grade)
Power supply: USB
1 Set * Mini Fan
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC